Bradley Cooper sembra innamorato per come bacia Zoe Saldana - ma è solo per il ruolo di un film

« Older   Newer »
Wendy!
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/6/2011, 17:24

He plays a typical lad in both installments of the Hangover movies – but Bradley Cooper looked very much the sensitive and in-love man as her kissed Avatar star Zoe Saldana earlier this week.

The pair were seen locking lips, looking passionately into each other’s eyes and going for romantic strolls arm-in-arm in Montreal, Canada.

But sadly for newly-single Bradley, 36, the intimate gestures between the pair are just an indication of their acting skills, as they’re simply playing roles in new movie The Words.

Zoe is engaged to her boyfriend of 10 years Keith Britton, whereas Bradley has been on his own since splitting from Renee Zellwegger in March after almost two years together.

At the time, there was speculation that another woman was to blame for their break-up, but this was denied.

Instead, sources said Bradley’s burgeoning career was to blame.

He landed leading man status after his role in the 2009 original Hangover following years in supporting roles – and he has been trying to capitalise on his new-found fame, say friends.

He’s hoping that the role he’s currently filming in The Words will also see his name up in lights after the success off The Hangover: Part II which is topping box offices across the globe after being released at the end of last month.

He’s been shooting with Zoe, 32, for the movie, which has the tag line: ‘A writer discovers the price he must pay for stealing another author’s work.’

Also starring olivia Wilde, Ben Barnes, Dennis Quaid, Olivia Wilde and John Hannah, it’s due out in 2013.

During the filming, at one point, Zoe was looking her usual beautiful self in a grey and white checked sundress with a grey cardigan and black wedge shoes.

Elsewhere, she was seen looking upset in a grey parka and black cigarette pants as Bradley appeared to weep on her shoulder.

For that scene, Bradley was keeping it casual in jeans, black leather jacket and boots.

However, for another part of the movie, he was seen looking incredibly dapper in a charcoal grey suit, with a white shirt and black and white polka dot tie.

He certainly looked very protective over Zoe on the set.

She has just revealed this week that she was bullied as a child.

However, she says that she is having the last laugh now because the bullying has turned her into a tough cookie.

She said: ‘It’s made me stronger. I have an eight year-old niece going through the same thing and I have been able to tell her what happened to me and how to deal with it.’

She added: ‘As a kid, if I got the crap kicked out of me, the one thing they were not going to take away was my dignity and my sense of self.’

Her next movie is at the heroine in Luc Besson action movie Columbiana, out in August, while Bradley’s next foray is in star-studded romcom New Year’s Eve, out in December.

It features an A-list ensemble cast that includes Sienna Miller, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Biel, Robert De Niro, Ashton Kutcher, Halle Berry, Michelle Pfeiffer, Josh Duhamel, Alyssa Milano, Zac Efron, Lea Michele, Sofia Vergara, Ice Cube, John Lithgow and Hilary Swank.

fonte

0 replies since 19/6/2011, 17:24   3026 views